Monday, November 30, 2009

NEW NEW NEW

Hooray! This looking forward to all the new(s) that are coming into my life. New year, New decade, new pastimes. Everything is new to me, and hopefully it will continually be new. I'm finally starting classes for my radiology course. I've been waiting so long and now I finally get to stretch my brain lol. New life experiences are sure to come with this alone. I've found so many new inspirations this year. Influencing my writing, my pride, my love, my music, everything is going to be new new new. Never before seen, or heard of. I'm becoming impatient just waiting for all of this newness to explode and to overwhelm all the bland and typical things we're forced to witness. and take part of. So be ready for anything, because new LIFE is coming this way. An innumerable flow of new blessings, new beginnings , new love, are waiting in line waiting for your gates to open. Once the gates are opened, brace yourself, because the newness of God will make an impact.

No comments:

Post a Comment