Sunday, October 11, 2009

First Comes Love

What a funny thing love is. It really does make you do the strangest things. Whether it makes you smile for no apparent reason, or brings you to tears when you realize how honest it truly is. Which brings me to so many questions, yet leads me to so many answers. Looking at my friends, I've always wondered when or how they knew that they found the one for them. The answer was obvious, because you could just see it written all over their faces. But after all the years of asking, and going to all the weddings. The only thing that matters is the love that they share. You see that, and you want that love all to yourself, so you either search and you search and you search, or you wait and you wait and you wait. Hoping that you'll find it, or that it'll sit next to you and grab your attention. And when you do find it, it brings out this new person that you've never known was within you. This different, better person. Who strives to be the best man, boyfriend, husband, lover, worker, father, the list goes on and on. When I found love, everything within me burned for that. And since that day, I've only made progress in life. I found work, I'm enrolled @ LC, I'm more sensible with finances, I'm about to get my license. Love has driven me to this point where all I can do is improve. My relationships, my whole life in general has changed so much. So whether you find love, or love tackles you from out of nowhere. EMBRACE IT. Because if love is in it's truest form, you will become BETTER than what you ever thought possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment